COVID-19 Health Updates
Last updated on November 11, 2020.
- Our attendees’ safety is our top priority, and we are committed to the continual prioritization of COVID risk management.
- Apostolic Youth Corps is continually assessing the world’s realities and any impact they may have on our plans. This includes developing contingency plans, where we can, that allow us to fulfill our mission.
- We will assess the CDC’s information to accommodate protocols being put in place by different countries and states. We will implement the best practices to ensure the safety of our attendees. If required, AYC will provide any protective gear that is needed.
- We plan to resume trips for the AYC 2021 season.
- Please familiarize yourself with our cancellation policy. We understand wanting to protect the investment of an AYC trip. Therefore, we have worked with a third-party insurance agency to provide you the option of insuring your trip. The AYC team encourages you to purchase the optional trip cancellation insurance. More information can be found in our insurance guide HERE.
- COVID Update and Insurance Instructional Video