COVID-19 Health Updates
Last updated on November 1, 2021.
- Our attendees’ safety is our top priority, and we are committed to the continual prioritization of COVID risk management.
- Apostolic Youth Corps is continually assessing the world’s realities and any impact they may have on our plans. This includes developing contingency plans, where we can, that allow us to fulfill our mission.
- We will assess the CDC’s information to accommodate protocols being put in place by different countries and states. We will implement the best practices to ensure the safety of our attendees.
- Please familiarize yourself with our cancellation policy. We understand wanting to protect the investment of an AYC trip. We do encourage each AYC applicant to purchase optional Travel Insurance to protect their AYC investment in the event changes are made per destination.Therefore, we have worked with a third-party insurance agency to provide you with the option of insuring your trip. The AYC team encourages you to purchase the optional trip cancellation insurance.
- AYC will not require the COVID Vaccine to participate in an AYC trip. However, if an applicant’s selected trip destination requires it for entry, they will need to be vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination to be permitted into the destination.
- For specific Global destination restrictions, click the link below:
- For 2022 North American restrictions, check out the links below:
- New York City: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-main.page
- Toronto: https://www.toronto.ca/home/covid-19/
- Seattle: https://kingcounty.gov/depts/health/covid-19.aspx
- Boston: https://www.boston.gov/health-and-human-services/covid-19-reopening-city-boston
- Washington, D.C.: https://washington.org/dc-information/coronavirus-travel-update-washington-dc
- Halifax: https://novascotia.ca/reopening-plan/