We encourage all AYC attendees to take time to prepare themselves spiritual for their trip.
Ways to be spiritual prepared:
- Add your trip to the list of prayer requests at your church.
- Some churches ask the entire church to pray and anoint the AYC attendee.
- Spend time praying for trip. (See specific ways to pray below.)
- Spend time fasting.
Specific items to pray for:
- The spiritual success of the trip
- Unity among our group
- Anointing as we minister – testify, sing, preach
- For individuals in our group to discover their personal calling and purpose within the kingdom of God
- Sensitivity to the Spirit as we interact with local people and favor/open doors as we witness to them
- Safety and protection for the group during our travels and throughout the trip
- The host missionaries & trip chaperones
- The local churches and saints: pray for revival and harvest of souls; the training of national leaders, ministers, and pastors
- Let the Spirit lead you as you pray for each aspect of our trip